Care 2 Communities saves lives
We bring affordable, sustainable primary health care to communities in the developing world
Aid isn’t working. Many health care systems in the developing world are broken. Millions of people die each year from preventable and treatable illnesses. All families deserve quality, reliable care that helps keep them well.
C2C is different. Our model of care delivers results and promises high-quality, affordable health care through clinics that begin to sustain themselves in just a few years.
In the past five years, we have cared for more than 15,000 patients, and you can join us as we grow to serve thousands more.
Latest from our Blog
- C2C Using Technology to Survey New Communities in Northern Haiti
- Haiti – and C2C’s First Clinic – Five Years Later
- More Than 60 Community Members Attend Health Information Event in Namibia
- Recycled Shipping Containers Provide Flexible Solutions
- C2C Solicits Community Feedback to Location for First New Clinic in 2015