Care 2 Communities saves lives
We bring affordable, sustainable primary health care to communities in the developing world
Aid isn’t working. Many health care systems in the developing world are broken. Millions of people die each year from preventable and treatable illnesses. All families deserve quality, reliable care that helps keep them well.
C2C is different. Our model of care delivers results and promises high-quality, affordable health care through clinics that begin to sustain themselves in just a few years.
In the past five years, we have cared for more than 15,000 patients, and you can join us as we grow to serve thousands more.
Latest from our Blog
- C2C Partners with Haitian Social Business, Digo Distribution
- Community Health Screenings Bring Primary Care Directly to Families
- C2C Awarded Position in 2015 Yunus Social Business Accelerator Program in Haiti
- C2C Selebrasyon Presented by the Eliassen Group – A Celebration of Haitian Music and Cuisine – Raised More than $50,000!
- C2C Partners with the Center for Health Market Innovations (CHMI) to Present Public Discussion: Best Practices for Providing and Funding Sustainable Services