We design, make, ship, install and operate durable, transportable clinics designed for remote locations
We start with two 8′ x 20′ shipping containers and turn them into fully-stocked, fully-equipped health care clinics for low-resource communities. Our clinics provide primary health care for entire communities, with an emphasis on specialized care for women and children. They have:
- Adaptable water and power hook-ups for low-resource settings;
- Climate-controlled through efficient ventilation, heat-reflective paint, insulation and air conditioning;
- Wide windows that sit high on the walls to preserve privacy while letting in light, and circulating air which both cools and prevents infection;
- Space for comprehensive care:
o Two private consultation areas
o A laboratory and pharmacy
o Areas for recordkeeping
o A shaded waiting and patient education area;
- Mobility: Our clinics can be loaded onto flatbed trucks
and re-located to address infrastructure challenges,
transient populations or the consequences of disaster.
Clinics are durable, with an expected lifetime of at least 15 years.
Virtual Tour Click here for a virtual tour of one of our clinics.